Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hoorayyyy!!!!!!!!!!

Today i am on cloud nine,got my driver's license!!!!!!!! I am very excited about this itty-bitty achievemenet :)I Feel like i got my wings to fly to the shopping oceans ;)
The weather bothered me a lot when i started at home it was drizzling but when we drive in to the highway it was a cloud burst all the way...i was hoping when we there would be mizzle at the place but i was wrong it was a downpour...Giving a road test in such a weather conditions is bit tough then i convinced myself let's give a try,when i was waiting my pulsation striked repeatedly mean while they called my name.My tension aroused the examiner was coollll and very friendly went for a drive,she didn't make me feel like a test it was like a short drive in a beautiful foggy,misty local ways finally arrived to the DMV office.Examiner calculated the score and ticked the pass column in the paper given and congratulated.Tat's got down from the car then i was walking toward the office not on the road i was walking on air :)Tat's my Story for the weekend..Have a gr8 weekend guys

2 comments:

Plan A Day said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations...let me know when we are going to shopping..

Kavi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

wow chaithanya congratulations....finally you made it.